Photobucket
s p ry n!
pop culture whore
cunning linguist
showstopper
bohemian boy
narcissism

_____one
_____two
_____three
_____four
_____five
_____six
_____seven
_____eight
_____nine
_____ten
_____eleven
_____twelve
_____thirteen
_____fourteen
_____fifteen

Overall layout coded by yours truly! Woots! Viewable on all browsers.

© 2008-2009 superyan.

Fragile.
27 August 2008 @ 01:44 ; 0 Comments

It's one and three quarters after midnight as of now.

It's already Wednesday.

I am thinking of you.

Every Wednesday, of every week, of every month, of every year.

Every single Wednesday reminds me of you.

Is it some cosmic connection that brings about such emotion? Or the fact that Wednesday is our favourite day plays a major part in this solo tango?

Some Wednesdays, when I caught myself thinking of you, I smiled. I remember all those times we spend together. Our antics. I laugh silently to myself. Even though they are long behind us, the playbacks that keep re-enacting in my mind makes everything seem fresh and new. The memories linger longer than they should, and for that I feel that I am grateful. Grateful to have you in my life. But then...

Am I a hopeless romantic? Some Wednesdays, when I caught myself thinking of you, my mood decelerates. Should I pin the blame on you? Or is it entirely my fault for having such daunting expectations? I put you up on my pedestal for everyone else to join in the foray of worshiping the wonder that you are, only to be set down straight, slowly by surely. At times you pull the wool from my eyes; other times it's like a harsh slap to the face. Are you intentionally attempting to hurt me?

As seconds quickly evolve into minutes, and minutes segue into hours, and the hours finally end, my mind is still filled with thoughts of you. I smile. I laugh. I cry. I worry. This Wednesday, and all the following Wednesdays, my mind is solely dedicated to the memories of you and I.

There's still twenty-two hours to go before this day comes to an end.

My mind has already started brimming with everything about you beforehand.

Do you think the same of me?

Will we see things eye to eye?

Perhaps. On an eventual Wednesday? Perhaps.