Photobucket
s p ry n!
pop culture whore
cunning linguist
showstopper
bohemian boy
narcissism

_____one
_____two
_____three
_____four
_____five
_____six
_____seven
_____eight
_____nine
_____ten
_____eleven
_____twelve
_____thirteen
_____fourteen
_____fifteen

Overall layout coded by yours truly! Woots! Viewable on all browsers.

© 2008-2009 superyan.

Paper dolls.
09 September 2008 @ 17:27 ; 0 Comments

The purple walls were beckoning me. They seemed to bloom like bougainvilleas under the intense rays of the sun. From the distance, the entire room seemed to depict a picture of perfect serenity.

I treaded slowly through the fog, carefully not to step on anything for fear of being swallowed up or something. The whole place was smothered with smoke, and the heat and humidity of the day wasn't of much help to dispel it. It was as if someone had forgotten to turn off the smoke machine somewhere and we were all affected because of this. My movements were languid; I felt my body trying to fight against the lambasting smoke as I make my way towards the purple room.

Suddenly I felt something rise from the back of my throat; a choking feeling! I did not even expect it at all. It felt as if someone held my neck at ransom and was severely holding to it tightly, like a little girl would to her beloved doll or teddy bear. Every second passed as I struggled to get air into my lungs. Alas! it was not meant to be.

My vision became blurry with each passing moment. I tried to remove this unseen hand, this unseen force from my neck but my efforts were futile. It was as if this force, or whatever it was, was trying to hold me back from my advancements towards the purple room. Was it trying to tell me something? A premonition? What is going on? Who are you? Or what are you, for that matter

I did not get the answers to my questions. As I took my last breath, the invisible force laid me down to rest amongst the bougainvilleas. The purple room was but a distant memory.