Photobucket
s p ry n!
pop culture whore
cunning linguist
showstopper
bohemian boy
narcissism

_____one
_____two
_____three
_____four
_____five
_____six
_____seven
_____eight
_____nine
_____ten
_____eleven
_____twelve
_____thirteen
_____fourteen
_____fifteen

Overall layout coded by yours truly! Woots! Viewable on all browsers.

© 2008-2009 superyan.

Deeper and deeper.
14 October 2008 @ 16:34 ; 0 Comments

Last week in brief... (because I don't have anything constructive to put up so this will do, yeah?)

The sixth
Had two interviews today. Not back-to-back, fortunately. The first one, I was extremely late. Was supposed to be at the building by 1230hrs but only reached over half an hour later. Not good. Furthermore the building itself reminded me of Golden Mile Complex. With an overpowering sinseh smell. No go.

Second interview was five hours later. They sprung me a group interview! I iz shocked. Rambled incoherently. One of the interviewers constantly has this holier-than-thou smirk on her face. Felt like wiping it off but I have dignity. And jittery nerves. Written test. Overall? Sucky. Don't think I'm cut out for that place anyway. I mean, even the security people are rude!

The seventh
Ermmm I don't recall anything here. Or did I switched the above rant and this one? I'm not really sure anymore which date I went for the interviews haha!

The eighth
Participated in this learning trail for the Singapore Biennale 2008 with Mr C. The walk from the South Beach Development to City Hall was torture, I tell you. Physically, for the bulk of it. The organizers were fun, though. We love Mel (:

Conducted my first interview for my freelancing also (yes, I am finally working towards that dream! Bless.) The first part was okay; the second part got better. Of course, nerves again. And the fact that the first interviewee was somewhat distant.

The ninth




# Your Heiress Diary, white inspirational notebook, tiara hairclip = The Queen Bee
# 25 Hours leather wristband watch = The Old Man
# Birthday card = family
# Marilyn Monroe wall clock = SNS plus one

Plus plenty of well-wishes and the like. Honoured and flattered (:

The tenth
Actual Biennale trail! Draining, I tell you. It's the walk again. Started from South Beach Development and ended off at City Hall. My personality failed me. Rambled about the artworks, blah blah blah... I love my group! Who knew Dunman High can be so responsive? Okaylah, certain students. Well-behaved, responsive, somewhat attentive... thank god my first time wasn't disastrous. Hee.


The eleventh
Belated birthday dinner celebration for Mr C. Mainly his bunch of friends but there were familiar faces around. The Rice Table was nice, too bad the servings can be deemed slightly pathetic, despite the satays and certain dishes (yes, I have acquired tastes okay?) Presents were unwrapped; of course mine elicited the biggest reaction(s) of all. Shan't disclose it here what it was, exactly. Let's just say it will never be exposed ever again. Haha!


The twelfth
Hari Raya outing with The Queen Bee and SNS plus one. One first time! And finally we managed to go 'round one another's humble abodes and survived through the heat, the bus rides, the random television shows, the slight conversational bumps. A lot of laughter and missed opportunities for photo taking... until the final stopover at Mickey D's for some refreshments. Haha! So sad kan. Something to take away for next year = take photos at every house. Haha!

Quite a lot happening within the span of last week; no wonder I was bushed. The rest of October looks set to be back to my usual routine once more, with some peaks here and there of course. Time to just sit back and relax..