You'll see.
16 October 2008 @ 18:15 ; 0 CommentsBeautiful, dirty, rich.
Nice? We all need a change of scenery sometimes. It was either Gossip Girl (the latest season still remains as punchy as ever) or Britney again (the princess is back! Have you seen her latest music video for "Womanizer"? It's like "Toxic" part two. I'm planning to do a dissertation on that, so anticipate for the post very soon! Heh) but of course, it's obvious which one won out.
I think I am losing my touch in terms of graphic design. Hmmm. It could be due to the fact that Tobey has breathed his last breath in May, and I have been utilizing the desktop ever since. On top of that, this computer does not have any applications save for Paint Shop Pro, and even then it does not have a lot of additional stuffs for some extravagant artworks. Aigoooo.
Losing my touch, I am?



Maybe I just do have the proper inspiration. My muse must have gone holidaying somewhere. Or could it be that I have washed my hair, thus no ideas? Hmmm.



