Photobucket
s p ry n!
pop culture whore
cunning linguist
showstopper
bohemian boy
narcissism

_____one
_____two
_____three
_____four
_____five
_____six
_____seven
_____eight
_____nine
_____ten
_____eleven
_____twelve
_____thirteen
_____fourteen
_____fifteen

Overall layout coded by yours truly! Woots! Viewable on all browsers.

© 2008-2009 superyan.

Puakenikeni.
09 January 2009 @ 02:33 ; 0 Comments

I suppose I should be tucked in bed, getting some decent sleep before later today - I'm going in front of the firing contingent again, what's new - but then again I'm still here, rooted in front of the desktop. I still have yet to pack my bag or press my shirt. Bleurgh. Later lah later.

A lot of people seem to have done this so I decided to participate. No harm in that, right? Please be forewarned that the songs that come up during the course of this experiment are strictly in the playlist A* and I came up with, so don't be too alarmed with the number of bad songs.

Let the games begin!
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write down the phrase you hear (who bothers with such stuff??)

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (Intro Version)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
3LW - I Do (Wanna Get Close To You)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Janet Jacks(t)on (inside joke) - Doesn't Really Matter

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Celine Dion - Immortality

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Leona Lewis - Forgive Me

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Rihanna - We Ride

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Hi-5 - Opposites Attract

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Britney - Break The Ice

WHAT IS 2+2?
Nicole Kidman and cast - Sparkling Diamonds (Original Film Version)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Danny Elfman - Batman Theme (Rasmus VSFS 2003 Mix)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
TLC - Diggin' On You

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Beyonce - Deja Vu

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Kylie - Speakerphone

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Janet - So Much Betta

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Nelly Furtado - No Hay Igual

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Britney - Toy Soldier

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Lolly - Viva La Radio

WHAT´S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Christina Aguilera - Hurt (Chris Cox Radio Edit)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Fergie - Fergalicious

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
The Dandy Warhols - We Used To Be Friends

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
PCD - The Ultimix PCD Megamix

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Bernard Hermann - Twisted Nerve

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Britney - Out From Under

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Brandy - Afrodisiac

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Amerie - Take Control

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Timbaland - Fantasy

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Nicole Scherzinger - Puakenikeni

Oh em gee. That was positively absurd! I wanted to insert comments about each answer but I decided not too. After awhile it'll all sound the same or I would just type in the hahas, which is fundamentally the entire point of this experiment. A couple are poignant, in lieu with the questions, but most are just bordering on the nonsensical testicles! Loves it.

Oh, and we can all take in comfort of the fact that at least at my funeral y'all will be dancing (like there's no tomorrow). Rejoice!