Cold feet.
14 June 2009 @ 22:56 ; 0 Comments
You/ change your mind/ like a girl/ changes clothes
It is probably just me, but more often than not, the prospects of commencing something new is always exciting (okay so I don't think this is just exclusively me). But the closer I get towards that goal, then cold feet starts to sink it. It's as if negativity decides to rear its ugly head just at that moment, and I feel like I should start running in the opposite direction.
Is that normal? Can somebody please put my mind at ease and tell me that I'm not the only one experiencing this? It's annoying to think that sometimes, you just have so much to give into all these new situations, but then, as these prospects slowly become tangible, BAM! Suddenly you just feel as if whatever that you have to offer may or may not be good enough. COLD FEET! You know what I mean?
Sometimes all it takes a little courage to make everything seem better.



