Who's gonna love you?
07 June 2009 @ 01:51 ; 0 Comments
izk-ed - maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. says:
TUKAR BLOG DESIGN BOLEH TAK!
&S-P-R-Y-N!; says:
AHAHAHA!
&S-P-R-Y-N!; says:
WAIT!
&S-P-R-Y-N!; says:
i'm
&S-P-R-Y-N!; says:
errr
&S-P-R-Y-N!; says:
thinking
izk-ed - maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. says:
TIPUUU
izk-ed - maybe make a little magic in the moonlight. says:
lol
Alright so I lied. But in my defense, I didn't really lie. I was thinking about changing the blogskin before I make my return to top form.
"Excuses, excuses..." Yes yes, I know what you're thinking. Apart from the prolonged thinking, I was just not that inspired to really sit down and pen my thoughts. But now that I'm here, I guess I will just have to go ahead.
The good thing is, I finally managed to secure a job. The bad thing is, it's not as rosy as it seems. And I'm going to stop myself there. Ask me yourself if you want to know more. Of course, that depends on whether I do want to divulge in the first place or not. Let's just say - I'm done with the whole thing, and I can't wait for something to fall into my lap so that I can skedaddle. Not that I should hope for such a thing, because even when I do, not everything falls into place. Le sighs.
Oh, you do realize it's onerantonly's one year anniversary? Ahahaha go blog! Despite the lack of updates since the Oscars. As BI puts it, my blog is collecting virtual cobwebs. Alright already!
Keep checking back y'alls. I know I have a lot to say and with the turn of the tides, the reads will get pretty interesting. I hope.



