Your body is a wonderland.
21 June 2009 @ 18:31 ; 0 CommentsFor the longest time, you have this mentality that everything that you do, you always want to ensure that you are able to do it by yourself. You reject any help, because you think that you don't want to trouble the other party. But the truth is, you are scared. You are scared that if you take up on the offer, it is a sign of weakness. A sign that you have resorted to having someone help you out because you are beaten and bruised, and you feel that you can no longer do it on your own. You have this negative thought that by accepting help, you have lost. That you are weak.
I am not afraid to admit that yes, I am weak. I am weak right now, because I am physically beaten and bruised. My immune system has finally let down its guard. While other people around me were sniffling and all that, I was still able to withstand all of it and emerge from day to day still strong enough to perform my tasks. Unfortunately not for the past couple of days, no.
Anyone hates the idea of being sick? I know I don't. Because once I succumb to the illness, suddenly everything becomes pretty much a battlefield. I have no inclination to do anything elseo except to perhaps lie down on my bed and let my mind wander. But I'm afraid of the bedsores, haha! Yes, it really is a bitch to experience those.
Could tomorrow be the reason? Hmmm. Perhaps. I should stop being sick with worry (urgh) about it but I just can't. Thoughts permeate through my mind, and the more I think of it, the more anxious I become. But it's only the first day! Yeap, it's only the first day. I should take it as it comes. Believe in thyself.
Tomorrow's going to be a great day. No more! No more! *sniffles*



